Need a CFO for your Nonprofit?
You Are In The Right Place
What We Do
AccountingX CFOs offer comprehensive financial services and advisory for nonprofit
organizations that lighten your financial and regulatory burden.
With more than a decade of experience helping nonprofits of all kinds and sizes, our CFOs partner with you to achieve financial sustainability in an ever-evolving political, social, and economic landscape – while you focus on your mission.
Nonprofits rely on financial transparency to earn the trust of donors and maintain their tax-exempt status. Our nonprofit accounting services ensure your funds are maximized to benefit your organization and the causes you serve.
- Track and manage donor-restricted funds
- Predict expected revenue and expenses
- Manage business issues with budgetary data
- Report on your organization’s financial health
Never process another donation or invoice again. Our nonprofit bookkeeping services record your day-to-day financial activities to make sure you always know where your cash flow stands.
- Manage your daily cash flow and grant-eligible expenses
- Accurately process and report invoices and donations
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Track employee payroll, liabilities, taxes, and more
Build compliance and financial maturity while growing your organization. Our nonprofit controller services oversee all aspects of your accounting functions and personnel so you can focus on making reliable business decisions for the success of your company.
- Make better business decisions with budgeting and forecasting
- Get detailed donor analyses, grant fund tracking, and more
- Manage month-end journal entries
- Stay audit-ready
Nonprofit Budget & Spending
Set your sights on making the largest-possible impact. Our nonprofit budget and spending advisory services guide your organization with big-picture strategies designed to mitigate uneven cash flow.
- Get custom, industry-focused CFO guidance
- Implement accounting software and training
- Prepare for and manage your tax burdens
- Receive advice on business management strategies
Who We Serve
AccountingX CFOs serve a broad range of 501(C)(3) organizations with varying missions, including:
Chambers of Commerce
Performing Arts Groups
Learn more about our specialized CFO services for nonprofits.
Reasons small and mid-sized nonprofits choose to work with our CFOs
As your CFO, we act as an extension of your internal team.
We’re here to modernize and fill in the gaps in your accounting and bookkeeping processes so you can spend more time focused on what matters most: those you serve.
Years of Experience
Of Happy Clients
What Our Clients Have to Say
Your numbers are our business. We share in your passion, vision, and keen eye for growth while navigating the challenges and expectations that are unique to your organization to set you up for sustainable success.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other organizations have to say!
Our AccountingX team is very responsive to our needs.
They are constantly in communication.
NONPROFIT PERFORMING ARTS
When a vendor helps me sleep better, thats a good thing. I’m really happy with the AccountingX team.
They are far and away the best for the money.
AccountingX is a perfect fit for us.
They’ve been with us for 8 years and have grown with us.
OFFICE CATERING SERVICES
Simpler Financial Management Starts Here
Nonprofit revenue and cash flow may be unpredictable, but our commitment to you is not.
You go make the world more enjoyable and livable – Our CFOs will handle the books.